Affinity Wholesale has a “Reduction of Pollutants” policy both in our products and how we operate our business model. The world has become awash with harmful and toxic pollutants and as a direct result of these pollutants more and more people suffer from allergies and intolerances. All the more important it is for them to pay attention to the fact that they use safe and low-pollutant products. This “Reduction of Pollutants” policy applies to all gifts, decor, textiles, cosmetics, beauty care products, furniture, home accessories and other items that Affinity Wholesale sell.
Our Health is Our Most Precious Asset
The environmental and health impacts associated with products – from the pre-manufacturing stages through to production itself, distribution, use and disposal – are becoming more and more important on the path to sustainable development.
Affinity Wholesale fully supports products that have a reduction of pollutants by the usage of environmentally friendly materials, both in production and with the finished product. The products concerned become important, especially for people with allergies and small children, as well as for those who lead a more conscious lifestyle. The people who produce low-pollutant products benefit immensely during the production process as less harmful substances are created. This in turn has a positive impact on all including effects on the environment.
Reduction of Pollutants Through Better Product Design
The following strategies that Affinity Wholesale endorses are part of an effective reduction of the environmental impacts and consumption of resources that are caused by a product throughout its life cycle:
Guidelines of Product Design
- Reduction of energy and raw material demand throughout the entire product life cycle.
- Greater use of renewable raw materials, in consideration of their availability and regeneration rate and of the associated environmental impact, as compared to the use of non-renewable materials.
- Increase of product durability.
- Strengthening of reusability and improvement of environmentally sound recovery (upcycling and recycling of products and product parts, recyclable design, reduction of material losses.
- Minimisation of product emissions during their production and life cycle as in hazardous substances that are harmful to environment and health
- Reduction or substitution of substances harmful to the environment and health as well only using Eco friendly materials with properties which do not harm health or the environment.
Affinity Whoesale fully supports the European Protection Agency on pollution
In accordance with our Reduction of Pollutants policy, we also support the Zero Pollution Action Plan for our products, product production and working business model as outlined in the “European Commission Zero Pollution Action Plan”
Read the European commission Zero Pollution Action Plan PDF here